View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 08:24 AM
Carlos-Titx
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 103 Likes on 86 Posts

Bit of a non update.

Limp mode still on and codes for excess exhaust pressure relating to DPF.

Messaged MSD to see if they'd do it but said they don't but Steve gave me a couple of local places to me that are part of thier network that can. So looked them up and just small bog standard MOT garages. Strange.
Anyway booked it into somewhere that do all the terraclean stuff and they said they can do the delete.

Day off work take it in and get told the computers are down and can't do the software. So said just clean it out instead.
Rang me later to say he couldn't do it as the sensor is faulty. Strange as its not on the codes and it gets the current voltage etc.
Taxi back and pick the car up.
Next day book it in for the Thursday (yesterday) and said get a new sensor as I want it running without issues now.
So the ex runs me to work at 4am and she drops the car off at the garage for me.

He then texts me to tel me he can't get a sensor till today. Why the fuck didn't he get a sensor in ready? Clown.
So told him not to fucking bother and had the Heep picked up again.

So it's still fucked and driving about with a blocked DPF.
Going to ring a terraclean bloke from Wigan and get him to come out to it and sort it for me hopefully tomorrow late afternoon or some day through the week.

And for good measure found a 2 inch long Philips screw driver attachment through one of the tyres.

Stupidly o forgot to rotate the tyres with the spare so will now have to save up for 4 new tyres

So fed up with this crap now.