View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 06:24 PM
1374lee
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 91 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by cossie4i+
Hi Lee,

Keeping well thanks. I moved from Kent to Somerset last April for my new job but still driving trains, freight now not passenger. Got a big place with my parents with 6.5 acres of land and a nice big garage. Converting the indoor swimming pool into a annex for my parents at the moment so no time to do any work on the cars. I have 3 toys now, I still have the 4i and 3dr but got myself a 2dr MKV Cortina just after Christmas. Slowly getting parts together for it but not actually done anything to it. I just don't have enough hours in the day to do all the things I want/ need lol.
Even when the annex is finished I still won't have time to play with the cars as I will then have to make a start on the house.
All work and no play for me for the next few years.

Steve
You have been very busy by the sounds of things and going to be very busy in the future, I'm sure you will get a little time to play with the cars once the main work is done.Freight driving ey, sounds great that, right up my street, I love trains beleive it or not.I thought you had sold the 3dr. Cortina ey, sounds like a nice project you have lined up. Did you get the 4i running again after the block episode?
Good to hear from you Steve, I expect you will still be popping on here when you have a few mins spare, if your lucky..lol.

Originally Posted by Kitchen Devil
Hello Lee, long time no speak!

Saph looks real nice mate, gotta love a late 2wd!

Can't believe how crazy cossie (and all old car) prices have gone!

I remember when 3 doors could be had for not silly money and saphs were dirt cheap! Not any more!
Hello Gaz, how are you keeping, good to hear from you. Nice crystal blue you have there, last I remember is you swapped everything over from the white car yes. Looks great...you happy? Is it finished now...dare I say it. Saying that a cossie is never finished is it as we know all to well.
Yes 3dr prices are crazy now, sapps getting expensive to, well mine was..lol. Never mind I got one now which is very tidy, so I'm happy, just gotta start putting my touches to it now and a nice makeover/tidy up hopefully.

Thanks. Lee.