View Single Post
Old 16-04-2016, 11:25 PM
rsmadgt3071
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

when in my rs turbo i used to go crazy when seeing another rs turbo on the road as it was a rare sight. . once i was driving along a dual carriage way.. in the corner of my eye i saw a red one on the opposite side booting it.. i got over excited.. floored it ..hit the roundabout..full boost.. back up the straight full boost through nearly all the gears.. hit 5th and then saw him just leaving the rounabout ahead of me.. i dropped it into 2nd from 5th lol and soon was on his bumper.. he floored it and i just went past him like it was in reverse.. lol put my hazards on.. and then pulled over.. we had a good chat and now good mates! All the cossies and rs turbos i had a play with i managed to pull them over and chat with them .. im crazy about old skool fords and love them.. a few focus rs owners tried to race me too ..the only wave they got was the wave goodbye! i remember racing a jamsport tuned focus rs mk2 .. it had the 400hp package on it the lad said.. i absolutely raped it in my rs turbo which was running around 300hp at the time.. then i pulled over and told him my rs turbo was standard and waved goodbye to him with the hazards lol ..i have raced many.. i raced one the other day in my e46 m3 and pulled 3 car lengths on it.. but he was a a sound chap and gave me the thumbs up .. think it was my number plate that made him try his luck lol