View Single Post
Old 16-04-2016, 08:27 PM
jdsjojo
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default F****ing Mk2 Focus RS owners!

I passed two nice Focus RS's today at different times of the day. They were obviously out enjoying the dry sunny weather just like I was in my 4x4 Saph. Only when I clocked the first one coming towards me I gave him a quick wave to say hello fellow enthusiast. He looked at me and my car and carried on without a smile or a wave back. At the time I thought f**k you then, then out the blue another one appeared coming towards me about an hour later, a different one. And the same thing happened. I gave a friendly wave to say hello and the cheeky f****er looked at me and didn't wave back either.

Well after the second one not waving I blew a gasket and thought maybe all Focus RS Mk2 owners are tossers and think of themselves as too cool for school. Surely if you own a Focus RS you can appreciate the sight of a lesser spotted Cosworth driving passed They deserve a lot more respect than your turn key toy cars.

Then again maybe I'm wrong, maybe some people can own a focus and not even like Cosworths.

Anyway rant over, I'd have left them for dead anyway.

So f**k you Focus rs Mk2 Owners!!!

Last edited by jdsjojo; 16-04-2016 at 08:28 PM.