Old 17-03-2016, 11:10 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Rich654
I hate all this 'That's sick, oh so fresh' shit... It's a different world now. I hate those stupid snapback caps and baseball style shit... This isn't fucking LA! get a grip!
Thats most of the "youth of today" these days sadly.

No respect for anyone or anything thats not in thier scene is the way people are.

Speaking like a retarded fucking cunt etc etc

Unless we stamp on it as older folk, that will sadly be the language of the future

The world is changing for the worse in terms of social communication. Young people don't meet people at shows or meets anymore. They do that online nowadays. The physical meets are group entertainment not opportunities to meet others. Hence why you get a cold shoulder turning up when no one knows you.

These days i prefer kit car shows to ford shows. every car literally is different - not surprising when individually built and its a scene that has no age boundaries, albeit there are more middle age and above people. I guess the cost of kit cars and the fact you need some real skill to make one, limits its appeal so you simply dont get the chav scum element.