Old 17-03-2016, 07:20 PM
gcfcos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 560 Likes on 522 Posts

Originally Posted by Rich654
Not a lot to enjoy about a 12 year old Ford Fiesta...

I went to a 'Fords Life' meet back in 2014, within 20 minutes I'd got back into my car and driven away... Never met such an ignorant, arrogant bunch of people ever. ONE person made the effort to speak to me at Ford Fest, and that was a Focus RS owner. The entire scene has gone up its own arse, it was sooo much better back in the late 90's and early 00's other than the bad taste in bodykits.

I always keep my cars clean and look after them well. But I'm growing increasingly bored with it and often think... I'm just tared with the same brush.
I was invited to a local ford meet with what we were told was the best new ford club around. And remember we were invited. I'm in my saph Cossie and my mates in his Escos and another mate in a rather snorty sounding mk1 fiesta. We came up the long road to get into the place flat out with all sorts of noises goin off, pull into the car park and it's wall to wall focus, and newer fiestas. I think we pissed on their fireworks. Only
One old guy spoke to us and after 20 minutes we left. Everyone was just staring at us like we were aliens or something. They were all young lads though