Old 26-02-2016, 01:23 AM
Mile30
Lurker from the Colonials

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1-PD
really nice level of work
Originally Posted by Glenn_
Looks well under the engine bay.
With Gents like you to study and emulate; honored! I can't help but think how much I still have to learn!!! I'm looking to cut up a Merkur for the trans tunnel so I can one day do a YB/RWD swap. Those cars are so random and rare I need to find a special car that ISN'T salvageable as a whole, but still has a reuseable tunnet/floor to cut up.

I also work in dealerships over here, so I'm grooming myself in the way of "the only way is the right way" mentality. Cutting corners is for other people, and we don't do this because it's easy! Right?!?!

So in other news; that sensor in the intake section is from the Terminator engines... I had to call the Eastern Seaboard's mecca of Focus tuning (McNew's Automotive) for some other details.

WELP; I just so happened to switch dealerships to a joint close to home that houses the Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram dealer I work at AAAND a Ford dealer! So, My lunchbreak started by a short walk up the hill to find this bad-biddy!
I already stopped by the garage and it does indeed fit! Now once the GReddy PRofec power connector I ordered comes in I can finish the electrical install and reinstall the rest of the interior.

THEN... onto fabbing the downpipe and exhaust!

Last edited by Mile30; 26-02-2016 at 02:01 AM.