Thread: cologne stroker
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2016, 01:09 PM
3door clone
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Stroker, much appreciate your info, yes I agree with not leaving the piston down the bore as squish is much reduced so mixture doesn't burn as well, have you looked at the mopar 3.3 pistons, there is no picture on summit racing site but there is a drawing on the silvolite piston website, it has a oval bowl about 0.90 thou deep plus the comp height is slightly higher at I think 31.5mm plus these are cheaper than the 3.7 mopar one's at $157 as opposed to $199, yes i'll be using the 2.8 block and the k jetronic fueling which has been much modified, the 4 stacks have been welded around the outside then opened up by about 5mm length and width also the throttle body has been opened up 3mm, the heads are swaymar stage3 6 port items so guess it should breath a lot better than just porting, whats your thoughts on the 3.5 stroker power and torque wise? more torque is what I'm after, I don't mind all the grinding for the clearance, do you machine down the crank counter weights? I've read that they need at least 7mm taken off them.