Old 11-02-2016, 11:39 AM
Matt_16v
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mk3 Focus ST Owners - EDIT, bought a Mk2!

Hi All,

I'm about this close *makes gesture with thumb and index finger* to buying one of these on a 2014/2015 plate and I'd be really interested in any owners opinions on them, what are they like to live with and drive every day?

I've read and watched all the reviews and have some areas of potential concern;
  • The turning circle is meant to be appalling, which might be a bit of a pain for me as my work car park is on the small side and can be a pain to get out of
  • Torque steer, I've seen some reviews that say its pretty bad (my Mrs will be driving this too)
  • The seats. I do the occasional long journey with work and I noticed when I sat in one last week the seats are probably great for chucking it about, but would they kill my back on a long journey?
  • MPG - I'm not buying it with this in mind, and I don't have a commute to work so its not the most important point as it won't get used every day, but how bad are we talking here?!
  • I'm going to look at and drive one at the weekend. With the sort of mileage car I'm looking at (ideally sub 20,000) I wouldn't expect any issues, but should I be looking for anything in particular?
Any info on the above or anything else greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Matt

Last edited by Matt_16v; 08-03-2016 at 01:14 PM.