View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 09:44 PM
JoeyBoyden
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

About time I updated this. For a good while I've been toying with the idea of reshelling the car with another MK3 in an original colour. Whilst the paint is pretty good on this, It's not really my bag so I'd been looking for a solid MK3 for a while to reshell all the good bits from this with, however whilst I was looking on eBay, I found a G plate MK3 that already had everything that I wanted, so naturally I decided to just sell this one because the work on this other MK3 was done.

The new MK3 I've bought has a very extensive spec list;

2.0 Zetec with Twin Weber 45's
Ashley 4-2-1 full exhaust system
1.8 Diesel big bearing box with LSD
Highspec 4 pot front brakes
GAZ coilovers
OMP bolt in cage
Compomotive TH wheels
S1 ERST Recaro's

Not only was the spec list this impressive, It was a genuine 1.6S shell, very rare now and I paid £950 for it! Absolute bargain! Came at a price though, I swapped my insurance from the Blue one to the White one, and it's given me nothing but grief since dailying it....So, I took the for sale posts for the blue one down and started using it again. The white car has been thrown together by previous owner, so I'm currently in the process of tidying it all up, but I'll save all that for another separate project thread!

Here's a few pics of it though,

Last edited by JoeyBoyden; 10-02-2016 at 09:50 PM.