Thread: losing ncb
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2015, 09:01 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Rod-Tarry
Good idea if you have 50k to spare when you start driving.
hows that then rod?

i pay a premium, i don't claim, and after one year i'm expected to pay a greater premium in some cases "because that's the way the industry is going"

hang on a minute, you've used my money for someone else and now it's my fault you don't have enough and i've got to pay more?

i go and buy a tv, i take out the extended warranty on it, which includes accidental damage, i don't claim on it for 5 years, i get my money back

or i do claim on it, and the next time i'm asked to pay more

my last "fault" accident happened so long ago i'm not even sure what year it was, 95 or 96, after that i've been hit three times, once in 97 by an old boy who reversed out of his drive into my car while i was waiting in traffic, once in 06 from behind while slowing for a set of light and once just the other week by a drunk driver while i was at a bus stop, yet because my last "accident" has happened within the past 5 years, some insurance companies are going to say that puts me at a higher risk of having an accident

i know this post isn't going to change the way insurance works but after paying out so much money over the years and seeing no return, i could have bought a house