View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 10:50 AM
gcfcos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 560 Likes on 522 Posts

Originally Posted by smiley
If it were mine id hold on to it save for an paint job not top dollar like return to original colour clean it up you'd get closer to 10
Yeah I had thought about it but we're currently saving to move house (rented) and that a couple of grand to move, then after that we've got a family holiday to save for every year. I'm thinking more and more I have to sell it but it will kill me to do it. My mates got a 323ci Bmw 3 door with all the m series bits on it really nice, he's said if
I sell the Cossie then he'll let me have the Bmw for £1k!! Probably get bored of the Bmw within a week. It's hard to justify spending money on it, for example it really needs a new throttle body at a cost of around £150 second hand, not big money at all but considering that money would come out of our weekly bill and shopping money to fix a car I never bloody use then it's hard to justify spending it. I'm 2 months overdue the oil change as I can't justify spending £40 out of a weeks wages for the oil! It's daft really like living beyond my means. I'm just so passionate about Cossies that I know if I ever saw another one after selling it then I'd be gutted. May just leave it in the garage until a day in the future when I have some spare money and sort it out then.

Last edited by gcfcos; 01-10-2015 at 11:34 AM.