Old 17-09-2015, 01:01 PM
nipper.1
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kuga traction control light flashes and engine malfunction light comes on

I have a 2010 2wd Kuga 2.0 titanium and the traction control light flashes on the dash makes the ping noise and the engine malfunction light comes on and goes into that get ya home mode, When you stop the engine and restart after a few seconds it clears and away you go again until it happens again which can be days or weeks. I have had the car into the garage where I bought it new (Arnold Clark) and the first time they looked at it said it was low fuel pressure and fitted a new fuel filter and tested it and said it was fine (£98) cost. The next day drove from Cumbria down to Manchester 70 mph slowed down at slip road about 40 mph it did it again, Five days later on way home sat at good speed 3rd land dry road smooth road did it again so took back to garage and they put it on computer cleared fault and tried to make it do it but didn't happen, They rang me to say what they had done and said if it happens again to take it back, two days later it did it again at 65 mph I haven't rang the garage because I have lost all faith in them as they aint got a clue whats wrong with it, Please can some one help as I'm just at my wits end with it , cheers.