View Single Post
Old 25-08-2015, 06:27 PM
Red_bull
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default megasquirt maps feedback

I already changed this after your input guys. However i am not running closed loop yet. I will first map it open loop and then set closed loop active with a maximum change of 2% or something like that. I won't set timing on the limit, so should be able to handle that

My VE table was off so i didn't meet AFR targets so have been working on that. That is much better now. Heard some slight knock, but was driving alone so couldn't adjust it directly. So i need to spend some more time. It misfired now a few times as it went way too rich and timing is too early. So have been mainly working on getting fueling right and then the hose from radiator to thermostathousing broke.

Gonna check plug gaps and clean em. Get new MOT change hose and map further. Boost is back to max 0.4 bar, so till there it is validated

Got one problem i need to check. In the logger the boxes of acceleration enrichment go green sometimes, while the AE is off. I putt the lower threshold to 9000. So shouldn't be active. Still need to check that