View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 03:27 PM
Mullrs
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by YC2014
It is a lot of money, accepted. To be honest we found it a difficult one to price.

In the flesh it looks very clean - something that just doesn't come across in the photos of the car. A number of people in the industry came up with very similar figures on their own too. (Bearing in mind we are a dealer, not a private seller.)

One very similar car recently went up for £14k - same mileage, very clean car - but standard, with history and without the black mark that this one has. So, what does that detract from the value? We think it's a question that only someone genuinely interested in the car and stood in front of it can answer.

Needless to say, we're open to serious offers - you can always come down on a price but you can't go up!

The car is pretty much what i am looking for a nice clean white rs turbo i don't really care about the history as i plan on keeping 1 for the foreseeable but my problem is if shit was to hit the fan i have to try and sell it with a dodgy past etc i wouldn't want that amount of money in it.