View Single Post
Old 29-06-2015, 04:38 PM
SMILER258
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

I gave flux a ring for my 1989 metro gta (my first car) and they wanted 5 grand. I said to the bloke down the phone ''fuck me. I think I'll give that a miss'' and he said ''Yeah not a bad idea'' lol

Ended up with Autosaint black box. 1 Piece of advice. Never ever on pain of death or a miserable end every go with the group of cunts that call it and excuse of an insurance company.
First of all they charged me £2200 with a black box (Ok fair enough)
Then proceeded to break my car fitting the blackbox (Fucked my glovebox. Rare as hens teeth being old BL parts in that faded sandglow colour)
Then I've been disputing with them that they are responsible for the damage as they were the people I took the contract out with, but they kept trying to get their external assessor from the company that fitted the box out to see if I was lying about a broken glovebox. (Seriously, I have better things to do)
I've had the financial ombudsman on them about it and after 6 months I've decided to cut cords with them and rather than try and deal with the biggest bunch of shiesters on the planet I'd rather spread word of their shocking customer service.
They also charged me £600 for a change of address to a nicer area.
Absolute scum. So no matter if they are cheapest, do NOT go with Autosaint Black box insurance. I actually can't wait for my policy to end and for me to get the 1 years NCB (touch wood lmao)

I'd try admiral or add onto a multi car policy that allows no claims. If I chose to be on my mums car insurance as a seperate policy earning no claims. It would have cost me £2800 with churchill without a black box. And I'd pay extra for no black box any day of the week now I know how horrible it is to be spyed on.