View Single Post
Old 23-04-2015, 05:54 AM
STeve

Received 864 Likes on 692 Posts

Originally Posted by dojj
Just a quick update and some clarification needed Steve

I probably won't get there until around 7 so is there a cut off time for the gates? And if so what time is it?

I was supposed to finish at 5.30 but now it's going to be 6.10 and the kids want to come along as well

I was going to bring the bus but I don't think it'll fit in the car park
Funny enough Dojj I was going to put that very point up the weekend but as you have asked I will do it now.

Re Passionford attendance for exhibitors

All exhibitors need to be on site at 6pm until the very latest cut-off time of 7pm or you WILL lose your space and entry is via your number plate, I need to guarantee all exhibitors are ready by 7pm or any empty spaces will be filled by other passionford cars from the street.

Each exhibitor is entitled to a free linited edition internal tax disc made by DMB so find me and ask

there are two awards on the night for best cars and they will by judged by john "tommyskeeper" one of the most respected guys in the ford scene and they will be announced at 9PM

Adrian flux have supported us again this year and given me merchandise to hand out upon request and also the event is being covered by Fast Ford magazine so get them cars bufty ladies & Gents

Exhibitors need to take note that the ace cafe does not allow you to bring in external food nor drink onto its site, thats what the cafe is for and they do serve great food

Lastly this event is not about burnouts or drifting around roundabouts and if thats what your hoping for I advise you stay at home, the Met Police are invited guests of mine and they will have a camera van positioned close to the cafe and the council have now installed 2 speed ramps directly outside the cafe

Visitors have no restrictions and can come and go as they please but they will NOT be able to park in the cafe car park at all as it will be security controlled

Last edited by STeve; 23-04-2015 at 06:20 AM.