Thread: Santa pod
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2015, 09:20 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by 1-PD
I respect your opinion fella and I too expect some of those from pf that do like the show to maybe jump on another clubs stand if wishing to go next year as thats fine and in fact is one of the beautys of passionford as we think its great to have the ability to choose to suit yourselves, as you know we do not charge membership fees like ALL the big clubs so you have that total freedom of movement, there was a time I would have walked accross hot coals to help & promote other clubs but sadly thats in the past due to backstabbing/slander & harrasment so as a result I look after passionford solely now, Bil has done a great job for the last 2 years in sorting out a stand at this show and when a dedicated ford enthusiast like him says enoughs enough I listen as he was not the only one, does not matter who runs the show the same decision would have been made regardless, I like the Pod and have been going to it since the late 70s so I am looking forward to the all new FORD FEST later in the year.
Thanks for your honest reply to my post Steve and taking it as it was intended, I also respect your opinions not just in this thread but on most things that you comment on so nothing in my post was aimed at you personally .
The following users liked this post:
STeve (22-04-2015)