Old 13-12-2014, 08:34 AM
Drayton
who?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rod-Tarry
Like you Pace did not want to listen to what the customer wanted just to themselves. I purchased the kit in haste & it was not what Mark wanted talking to them was like reading your post 'up there own arse'. Titan on the other hand were interested to listen & supply what Mark wanted so that its suitable for my application. If you own a company you should stop & look at your attitude. I don't have money restraints on what I buy so its the attitude & helpfulness of the company Im interested in. To Pace I was the scum on the bottom of there boots & as for your company this post sums up why I would never consider them. If you knock others its because your shite yourself.
Bit of a ridiculous post rod. Opi's reputation speaks for itself and the kits are highly regarded on all applications whether road going, competition, and bespoke kits (proven in winning hill climb teams).

Also regards to Dan being up his own arse is laughable. He is one of the most helpful, friendly and approachable people you could ever come across. He always offers advice on applications for free whenever asked and the fact that he still rates the Pace kits very highly is admirable, as because if I was him and after how the new Pace owners have been, I'd personally never say a good word about them again full stop.

Hats off to you Dan. If people don't appreciate your work, advice and knowledge or think they know better then "fu*k them" is what I say!