Thread: Veyron at Vmax
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2014, 06:24 PM
J1mbo
B1mbo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rod-Tarry
I don't give a monkeys nuts if you believe me or not bud. I have studied Topspeed running for many years & brought calculations into it as that's my game . When I first started people were hacking up & down Brunters with totally incorrect gearing & getting nowhere near optimum performance. My car arrived in 2002 with 486bhp & set a new record @ 183.3mph a previous holder had a Dynoed 541bhp & managed 182.6mph. They were both MAD cars & Dynoed at Jimbos place on the same day. .

What exactly have I said that's not true.

Grip in 2nd @ 800bhp in the dry that's a fact.
Just run the gearing I do in 2nd/3rd, have a PL Jaguar diff also have proper beam+chassis connectors, DO1J/888 tyres also modified Leda coilovers & special twin springs then geometry set for straight line grip. How else can Sheady get 0-100 in 6.86secs . There are vids showing it being done with no spinning that you guys say must happen. Clue it will do over 100mph in 2nd & over 150mph in 3rd hence grip. My car has the Torque/Power to pull that gearing few others could do that .

Its faster from a standing start at Brunters. Never said that it simply makes no difference. Just watch the vids see how long it takes for the cars to get straight to get 100% on the throttle. A fast car with grip can be 100% on the throttle from the start & be going as quick as the guys coming around the bend. That's a fact.

Ive no probs with Jimbo but past History between Mark/Harvey means he cant believe what we do. Already dismissed any attempt we make at 1000bhp as lies if its not done at his place . But I like Jimbo .

Think this thread has got me fired up again a few haters need to be hit in the record books again .
And here I am again
I do not dismiss anything rod and how you can sit and type that I don't know.

I beleive what I see with my own eyes not what I'm told rod, so how you think I don't beleive anything mark does is beyond me..