Old 31-10-2014, 01:06 AM
Straight_4_N/a
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fsekhula@webmail.co.za
Hi there everyone
I own Ford Focus sedan 2003 1.6 engine. Last year around October month, I was about to embark on a 300km trip when I noticed that an engine warning light came on. I panicked and started to phone around in an attempt to get answers as to how to solve it. To my surprise, it did not interfere with the performance or the running of the engine
My friends advised me not to stop the trip but to continue as the car was running ok. I drove for about 200KM and stopped at the gas station where I put gas. I was surprised because after I started the car at the same gas station, after filling up gas,the engine light was gone. Could it be something to do with the fuel system?
I never got to know what the problem was or what the cause was. The light never came on again until today. I'm worried though the car engine runs normal. Please advise. Still looking forward to keeping this vehicle for another 5 years as I can't afford another new car.
Thanks guys
Freddy
Thanks!
[/QUOTE]

Because its not causing any issues and its going and coming I just wait till its on again and get to your local garage quick and have them put a coder reader on the car to find it, Most prob a dicky sensor......