Thread: Ecu Master EMU
View Single Post
Old 13-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Sonic Boom
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by jontysafe
Hello Rich

Wow I didn't realise you were running one. I have seen the vids of your car and it's awesome.

Will it run peak and hold low impedence injectors?

What features do you use?
Ye it runs my ASNU 1100cc Low Impedence injectors fine it'll idle lovely and cruises along off boost at around the 13.6 AFR mark.

Of course the obvious Launch Control and Anti Lag features I use alot, there's loads of tables which most I have to admit I don't understand.
You can run multi maps, dash control boost control if you don't want to run flat out all the time my boost control is also TPS controlled to so unless you have the pedal mashed to the floor it wont give you full boost a nice feature I have to say.
It can run DBW which will be fitted to mine over the winter so you can really make use of the Traction Control.
Not really any use to us Cossie owner but it can control VVT and Canbus systems.
I'm going to be trying the Flat Shift too but we'll have to see if the T5 Syncros are up to it.

It also a Blue Tooth Adaptor so you can connect a Tablet or Smart Phone to it (currently only Andriod but iPhone software is being worked on) and you can read every sensor off the engine and all the gauges the ECU outputs.

Here's a quick screen shot:

Name:  EMU_zps01334744.jpg
Views: 1200
Size:  61.2 KB

Rich