View Single Post
Old 22-07-2014, 09:15 PM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Big update, still not finished

I have been trying to sort the wiring out for the shift lights but i'm struggling finding the correct plug to fit in the back of the EBoost2 but i'll keep trying.

had all the interior out for a clean so double checked the master cylinder condition before i put fluid in as i didn't want leaks of brake fluid on the interior carpet, all was well so the pedal all fitted up and the system bled, i'm pretty sure i got all the air out as the pedal feels ok pretty much the same as my Corsavan, it may need a slight bleed when the engine is running as i don't know until then if it's going to engage correctly.
So i've started putting the dash top back in after tidying the wiring but i'm held up with the shiftlight wiring issue.

In the mean time i've wanted to update the rears for ages, i did have another 300mm kit but wasn't good at all so opted for one of the MT Motorsport 320mm kits and the quality of all the parts is great - all fixing and hoses, ap bolts etc fits up perfect and look the bollocks, the blue is similar to goodridge blue so i'm having the silver bells/brackets anodized the same to match

Name:  IMAG0393_zpsc8823c42.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  126.6 KB

Name:  IMAG0392_1_zps8c60680e.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  147.4 KB

Name:  IMAG0388_1_zps558a2050.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  128.6 KB