Old 06-04-2014, 02:59 PM
skippy312

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Moonstone blue 2wd sapphire rs cosworth, unfinished project.

Ford sierra cosworth RS sapphire 2wd, F reg.
Shell “never welded” has had full respray in original colour “moonstone blue” and painted black gloss underneath.
Brand new trimmed half leather fill interior including door cards cost £1500 alone.
I will just list the parts now as there’s too much; also there are duplicates of some parts.
Brake caliper repair kits x4
New bosch green injectors
7 spoke 17” smooth line rs alloys
Braided hoses “st st”
Poly bushes for whole car
Spax front shocks, koni rear shocks
New springs
Strut braces
New genuine ford sill trim clips x2 sets (cost £100 a set)
New wings x2
4x4 bonnet inc vents
Intercoolers x2 (1x2wd 1x 4wd)
Full 3”STST exhaust system
Standard ford radio and amp
Brand new multispoke alloys
Bailey alloy header tank
Full set of mint window trims
Full set of mint door mouldings
3 turbos (T3, T34 and another brand new one somewhere but i cant find it at the mo!!)
Boot lid.
Engine, fully built 205 blocked bottom end, inc ground&balanced crank, rods,pistons,flywheel.pistons +1.5mm wossner low comp forged pistons. Acl race competition main, end and thrust bearings.Burman new hp oil pump. Head is standard at the moment and inbuilt. There is so much stuff with the car I have lost track! I really would love to finish her but business and family commitments have taken place.
Every part of the car is here and there is nothing missing. As I said before there are probably 2 of most parts. I have taken photos of most parts and tried to list them but everything need to rebuild the car is sold as part of this package.
Offers in the region of £3000
Please ask any questions.
Call stewart on 07747844868. Located Ipswich Suffolk.
Detailed photos can be fond on the below link.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9284738&type=1