Old 14-03-2014, 12:39 PM
rog
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 67 Likes on 50 Posts

Thanks, I haven't recieved any updated photos this week, I'm still away with work until next friday so likely won't see the car until the 24th, but hope I get some more photos sent to me before then.

I text the b/shop this morning and they said that prep work was finished on all the bolt on panels, but they had to wait for a new rear inner arch from Ford which should arrive today.
I imagine the next step will be to fit the inner arch, then do all the other pre paint prep on the shell before it goes for paint.

The only parts I have to find now are;

1) new rear window seals (for the rear doors)
2) windscreen rubbers
3) Possibly a complete lock set

Still trying for the right seals for the rear windows, but I'm told I can use front ones and just cut the ends off, or just get a really good second hand set or whole door if I have to.

The windscreen seals I'm not that fussed about, plenty places seem to do aftermarket ones and Ford still sell the one for the front screen.

Not posted photos but I broke the drivers door lock, so I need to try and fix it or get a new set, I don't want to have odd keys, but it's not an absolute necessity as i don't use the lock anyway as it's on the alarm/remote central locking.

Then i'll need to sort the wheels out......

Last edited by rog; 14-03-2014 at 12:40 PM.