View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 10:43 PM
Golcar RS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the AWD Zetec 2.0 litre. However it is very very very thirsty, and I'm not too convinced with the AWD capability, I live in a rural area and with the recent downpour of rain, the ground is soggy and cars sinking into the ground, I've coped so far but this is mud I'm talking about, so there's a bit of grip to a standard, I don't think it will be great in the snow?
The plus side though if it starts flooding at least I've a bit of ground clearance

I know it sounds like I'm putting the machine down, but all in all its not that bad, it's comfy, doesn't stand out and good for space and lugging large items about. Thought about adding exterior bits but seen some pics of people putting chrome and spot lights on a Kuga in all colours, it looks very wrong. The only thing I can think of to change its appearance but in taste is colour coding the plastics around the wheels and bumper, getting rid of the Chrome trim somehow

I'm not going to do anything with it at all, just run it for a short while. Get rid after winter.

Last edited by Golcar RS; 05-02-2014 at 10:56 PM.