View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Semperboy
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supercharged Zetec Anglia

right guys last year I was asking what people thought on here about supercharging a 1800rs zetec in my 100e Anglia.i got fed up of running 16 second 1/4 miles and just got on with it ha, a mate had a m45 eaton laying about so I picked that up on a Saturday afternoon and by Sunday all I needed was a bit of neater and more sufficient pipe work making up, and a longer belt for it to run!

I ran it for a couple of weekends on standard ford ecu but just cranked the fuel pressure up and run it really rich, knocked a second off the personal best straight away,

Then after speaking to Rob and Boostmonkeys I bit the bullet and got an OFAM ecu off him and straight away it got me down into the 14s on a base map! Had a few fiddles with the mapping and now running 14.4 without a proper set up and quite low boost!

Over winter I'm sticking a bigger bottom pulley back on to bring the boost up again and sticking some nitrous through it! I'm still in need of a proper rolling road set up so I'm hoping big things this year as long as it all holds together!