Thread: BMW 530d msport
View Single Post
Old 27-11-2013, 10:00 AM
gingeRS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Default BMW 530d msport

BMW 530d for sale

Right my workhorse is for sale, as I’m thinking of trading it in for something newer, after getting a poor offer from the dealer I thought I would offer it on here…..at a bargain price. Now the car.
BMW 530d msport auto.
Black on black (this was a rare combo, it took me ages to find one, far too many have grey or beige interiors….yuk). the paintwork is black metallic and has a few marks, it has a small crack in the rear bumper, some cracks in front bumper where the msport bumper is too low. Theres a scab coming through on one arch. It could really benefit from some paint restoration, as I have used it as a family bus I just haven’t had the time. It’s a 2003 model so it has all the facelift kit, newer steering wheel, genuine msport M5 bumpers, msport trim plates.
The spec is as follows, it is entirely original.
Black leather
Dual zone climate. (ice-cold air con)
Electric windows, central locking.
Standard bmw business stereo with 8 cd changer in boot (all works)
Auto wipers and auto headlights.
131k (used daily)
FSH. Had it service by SCC earlier in the year, 3 green lights to next service.
18 inch parallel alloys (rare) with good tyres (fronts were ne continentals this year)
Good brakes all round (fronts 2012, rears 2013)
Car drives great. Have repaired the known common faults with boot harness wiring and FSU.
As it’s been my family workhorse the paintwork just needs some TLC, looks great when clean and lugs around 5 people happily. On a recent trip over to Ireland it returned 43mpg. There aren’t many of these in this spec around, and it’s nice that it’s the last of line 2003 model.

Looking for quick sale, the car is located in north London (high Barnet), I would get an insurance quote first as it’s a high group being an msport auto.

one pic:

Will get pictures of marks at weekend
£2800 or near offer takes it.
07779 712853