Old 01-10-2013, 07:40 PM
turbotoaster
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by andym
Fantastic project I can't wait to see it on track, I must admit I'm not convinced about the aero package but I'm hoping you will prove me wrong!!
I was thinking about having a crack at time attack next year too, we are still using the elise body and Audi power, just upgraded the turbo to a Gt2867r so should be around 440 BHP and around 800kg.
Have you raced before or just track days?
I havent raced before so it will be a new experience to me which im looking forward to, ive done a few trackdays before, the last one being at donnington so that will be where we are doing some testing as I know that circuit best and it has alot of run off areas.

It will be interesting to see how the aero package works, some of it is wind tunnel data, others are copying other cars and some is just a feeling for what the air will do.......it will either be very very fast in the corners or be all over the place.....noone will know until the first day on track.

Your car looks very quick, if you can get the traction then in club class you would be competitive, might be worth having a go at a One Hit Wonder

Last edited by turbotoaster; 01-10-2013 at 07:41 PM.