10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

pic update

e 6 dash bar back in

fuel tank sender seals and nuts

aeromotive stealth 340 fuel pump

new fuel pipes

fitted

i also moved the breather on the tank so this will run up to the filler neck now

i cut a section out for the fuel pump cover to get to the pipes and modded the cover as well, no pic though but will get one later on

bought a new screen wash bottle and pipes and this is all fitted, also got a perm marker and marked the lettering on it

front diff stripped and painted, just waiting on uprated lsd bolts before it goes back together

gearbox stripped cleaned painted and rebuilt

i cant believe how heavy these are and even worse as you can see when i lifted it up i forgot to drain the oil so i got covered in the stuff and my garage still stinks now lol

and ive stripped the engine down and i was glad i did as ive found the pistons rubbing against the bores and bearings just starting to go, so engine will be forged now

ive done some wiring tidying again in the bay just need to get starter and alt cables to make my loom up then thats all done, steering coloum is back in as well, next is to get a full bush kit and and new bolts and start getting the car rolling