View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 07:28 AM
kneller
Ford Nut

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right, a couple of little updates for you.

Had the car RR'd a couple of weeks back. Put it back to completely standard, so that I'd have a base figure to work from.

Factory figures are: 197bhp (200ps) and 290Nm (214lbft).
My results: 204.6bhp (207ps) and 284Nm (209.7lbft).

Up on power, but slightly down on torque. It was a hot day though, so I reckon it would make the peak torque figure on a slightly cooler day.

I then took the car to Mountune HQ in Hutton, Essex to have the MP215 package fitted. This consists of a revised lower airbox with a secondary cold air feed, a K&N panel filter and a revised map.

This gives a book figure of 212bhp (215ps) and 320Nm (236lbft). I'm yet to have it dyno'd again, but when I do, I'll update on new power/torque figures.

The car now has the Airtec intercooler fitted back on, and is currently with BoostJunky (www.boostjunky.co.uk) for a full custom turbo-back exhaust. He will then be designing and building me a custom intercooler to replace the Airtec, but that won't be until after Ford Fair.

That's it pretty much up date until now, but I'll update once I have the car back from having the exhaust made (tomorrow)