View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:37 PM
Straight_4_N/a
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Found my one tool box and had a go at my mate for not telling me then 30 mins later went back and gave him a right mouth full as he doesnt know where half my torx bits have gone to which out of T10 to T55 There only T40/45 left in there which has really fucked me off as i need the T50 to sort out my harness.

So i thought i would just see if i could just force the T45 But gusse what my pas frame tilts foward so i can still get in the back of the car BUT the seat its self hit the roof before the seat goes any where so i have to remove the seat now every time i want to do work in the back of the car now.

So then i thought fuck it ill just get on with fitting the door handles and front windows and a few other things to only find out ive picked up all the wrong sizes, so i rushed down to my local at ten past four to only find out there shut at 4pm now (Lazy Bastards).

So i thought Fuck it ive had enough now ill just grab some pictures Upload them and call it a day before i break somthing, Which as normal i upload them on to facebook on my phone then use my Pc to move them from there to photobucket then to here But no my pc has a heart attack everytime i go on a website and crashes internet expoler.

So to say the lest im really fucked off today and im still wait on parts from demond tweeks and larkspeed that should have been here ages ago......

Steve you could copy over the new ones could you please