Old 18-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Pridzz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Glenn_
Its got a valver in it lol.Thats what all the boyos say round where I live.
LoL Glenn - Thats what us southerns say about the old school Clio's with 16v's - Strange how the term is meant differently around the county!

Originally Posted by bull-turbo
Looking forward to this. I was thinking about doing one for an everyday car as I got z20let block. I bought another engine to forge it as my Astra mk4 sri turbo was running 330bhp on a gt28 an sold it to buy a 3dr Cosworth
Really a GT28 is the route I want to go down, But for the mo VXR turbo route is going to be most sensible for 300bhp until I Forge it, But again i'll be doing the same, Buying a block then forging it and adding goodies then swaping over on a weekend.

Originally Posted by ajamesc
cool little toy!
Yeah its loverly - 220BHP - 240BHP Seems ample enough on FWD without a LSD if you want to gain traction through most gears if using as a fast road toy!

Originally Posted by CrOwSoN15
My mate has one of these, but looks just like a standard 1.2.
Bet it goes well!
Yeah I want to keep it all sleeperish, I.e keeping the FMIC hidden etc, I'm more about suttle trick touches rather then all in your face, But indeed it does go pretty well - Had my first play the other night with a ClioSport 200 - And ended up pushing it along the road from a standstill and rolling start!