Old 06-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Straight_4_N/a
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Madgit
Only pulling your leg mate. To a certain extent you're right but these guys would offer a little bit more than the average trackday tuition. Being pretty successful racers and keen to help everyone get quicker, whereas most TD tuition offers guidance on lines, being smooth and mechanical sympathy. Anyway brekkie and tuition is pretty good for £25
Just making sure you didnt think i thought £1600ish is all thay would get it total lol but to answer your question yes i do, I put in full why i think its not going to be 100% above, Yes tuition is great i had a private tutour for school (youd think i would have rembered how to spell lol) welsh motorcross champoin teach me ground up on motorbikes (family member) over 30 hours tuition in a piper tomahwak rep (out of cardiff airport) and lost count how many hours tuition in karts and race cars and im going to start tuition in difting when i know its safe, so i know the benifits but as ive been told time and time again theres just somethings you have to pick up your self or just have the nack for but yes £20 is good even for 30 mins ( £5 is for the breakfast roll lol )