View Single Post
Old 27-05-2013, 05:10 PM
Brett Little
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new member (rochdale) help ford ka

hi there as you can see im new not only to this forum but to ford aswell ive had volvos and mazdas but recently passed my test and wanted a ford ka as cheap to insure

so i bought a ford ka 2000 w reg mrk 1 metalic black alot of rust on it so i though whilst im fixing her up and painting her to suite me ill make sure i can keep hold of her for as long as possible

this is already turning into a nightmare as i have the drivers side door will lock from the outside but not unlock its like the handle inside will not let it unlock so i can climb in from the passengers side ive taken all the door card off and stripped the locking mechs got a new one for free off a friend as he had one spare and put this on and still no joy
now the only thing i havent replaced is the barrel its self without spending any unnecessary money on things that might not even cure the problem
i was hoping someone might be able to help me out or have had the same prob before and knows how to fix it anyway i can lock it from the outside go through passangers door and open from inside but if i try and unlock it from the outside and open it from passengers it wont open i have to re lock it again so theres my problem and im hoping i can find an answer without having to buy new barrels and finding out its not the barrels ( oh forgot to mention i took the barrel out cleaned it up with wd and re greased it and it looks like its working the lever bit goes up and down with the turn of a key and also the little clickey things that match the key all move lol )

anyway hope someone can help me with this prob and thank you for reading

and i will put up some pictures of her up as i go along

Last edited by Brett Little; 27-05-2013 at 05:12 PM.