View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 03:11 PM
Matty_C
Regular Contributor

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Subaru Impreza 2003 JDM WRX STI

Hi Everyone
First of all I'd like to say hello as I have just joined the site (looks fantastic by the way) The reason I have joined is because after owning Japanese Cars for the last five years (Civic Type R EP3 and a Subaru) I now have an itch for a Sierra Cosworth, so thought I would try my luck and advertise my car on here. I hope you don't mind as this is my first post.

Specification:

2003 JDM STI

2.0 engine with AVCS Heads

6 Speed DCCD Gearbox

SC46 Billet Twinscroll Turbo

750cc Denso Injectors

Japspeed FMIC

Custom hard inlet pipe with K&N Filter

3 port catch can mounted in inner wing

3 port boost solenloid

3 bar map sensor

Zero Sports Cooling Panel

Tein Bonnet Lifters

PIAA Sport horns

New Battery fitted last month

Blitz Nur Spec R 3” system decatted with bung

Hayward and Scott 3 inch Twinscroll Down pipe

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump

Standard Twinscroll Headers and Up pipe

Carbon Fibre alternator cover

Polished Battery and Fusebox cover

Simtek ECU with Launch Control and Anti Lag enabled; mappedby JGM to 456.6bhp at 1.65 bar.

Cobra Cat 1 Alarm

STI Radiator Cap

Carbon front strut brace

Rear Strut Brace

Whiteline Rear 24mm adjustable Anti Roll Bar

Whiteline Rear Camber Bolts

BC Coilovers

Zero Sports front 23mm Front Anti Roll Bar

Gold Rota Grid Drift 18x9.5s with Falken 452 Tyres

Arches Rolled by Arch enemy to fit the wheels and make cardriveable with no rubbing issues.

Alignment set up by Zak at Mocom Racing.

CGS Motorsport 6 speed cerametallic Paddle clutch.

AP Racing red 6 pot front brake callipers CP7040 with APPads and 355mm AP Discs.

Gold Brembo 2 pot rear brakes

AP Racing Brake fluid

HEL Braided lines

Defi Boost, Oil Temp and Oil Pressure Gauges in ATI Centrepod

WR1 Gear knob

Kenwood Head unit

Alpine front and rear speakers

Electric Mirrors

Air Con

Benen Front and rear towhooks

Scoobynet Tax Disc Holder

Cambelt was done at 45k

Gearbox 4th gear synchro also done at 45k

New Clutch at 45k

New Neutral Position switch at 51k miles

Car was on 54k miles when it had the major power upgradeparts fitted

Car has also been serviced on time in my ownership; anythingthat has needed doing has been done. Car has been looked after by Neil atSlowboy Racing. Was last serviced at 55k with oil, filter, plugs and brakefluid.

The spares that I have and will be included are: Fujitsubo2.5” Exhaust system with twinscroll cat/VF37 Turbo/ New Sard FPR/ Revolution front splitter (cracked when wasoriginally fitted, now been repaired but haven’t refitted)

I also have a tailor made car cover to go with it.

I have owned the car since April 2010. It had 45k on theclock when I purchased it, it now has 56k. It has Tax until 31/01/2014 and MOTuntil 25th Feb 2014 (No Advisories)

Imported into the UK and registered in May 2007, 1 previousUK owner prior to me, had 26k on when it came over.

I would describe the bodywork as being very good for a car over ten years old. Its not a minter or a show example. Has a few aged related marks, scratches to rear spoiler and tailgate and one of the wheels has a minor curb mark. In September of last year I had the front bumper,bonnet, roof, rear bumper and the rear arches sprayed at a bodyshop. The boot and the spoiler were next on the list to get done.

I am after £10250 for the car or can do a deal on a 2wd Saff with money my way or possibly a 3 door with money your way.

Thank you for Looking

Matthew

Last edited by Matty_C; 01-04-2013 at 03:17 PM.