Old 25-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

Looks like its been a little while since my last update lol.. Its changed a bit upstairs now

The plasterer has come and gone for upstairs so we have concentrated on trying to get that done.. So after couple of weeks of letting it dry, the wife and kids were quite ill with various virus/ bugs but luckily i managed not to go down with anything.. So with everyone tucked up in bed i set about applying the first coat of paint. 50:50 water to matt white... What a fucking mess lol. I started at 7:30pm and had done the whole lot by 1:30am and was quite fucked lol

So the following day i stated about 6pm and finished at 11:30 with the second coat, a 25:75 water to paint mix....

Then over the next couple of night i applied a third coat neat matt white to the ceilings.
Our friends popped over the following sat for a bag of chips and then started to apply the firs coats of colour.... Its a long process but we got there!!!

Its now all painted upstairs and the bathroom and ensuite furniture have been delivered, but not yet fitted.

This weekend just gone i bought some skirting and architrave. Most of it has been cut and ive glossed it, but still needs a day before i can start to fit as its still a bit tacky.
Yesterday i also laid the temp carpet down and put our bed frame back up and stuck the mattress on....

Fuck me i ave never been so cold lol. The littleun woke up so wife got into her bed for the night... Lol

So today i ordered couple of rads and should have them fitted by thursday.

So thats where were at now.. Still a lot o do downstairs, but one thing at a time lol

pics are a bit crap as i cant get the whole rooms in lol and they are after the first coat, just realised ive not taken any of them coloured!!

ensuite

hallway

bathroom

spare room where we are now sleeping

Last edited by Fudgey; 25-02-2013 at 08:17 PM.