Old 25-01-2013, 10:01 PM
Csm
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I can confirm there parts are shite

I have a 2004 tdci mondy with the usual pully rattle, bought a new one in november last year, just got round to getting it done today at mates garage, part looked great........... started car and fuckin hell it was 100 times worse than the original one which now sounds fuckin mint compared lol, the pully was rattling and vibrating that bad it couldnt be left on as it was seriously throwing the belt about and it would just burst the belt so had to go through same process again, removing the engine mount and letting the engine drop down to access the bastard thing in the wheel arch...... lesson learnt dont buy just because its a third of the price.

Actually looking more into it other pattern parts from companys aint that much cheaper than a gen ford one so fuck it, ill hang off and buy the ford kit that supplies the tensioner and belt aswell as pully, it might be exspensive but its getting to the stage you just cant trust other companys, there is other suppliers on ebay selling full kits on ebay and they only state its a gates belt or similar brand we all know and trust......... shame they dont tell you what make the pullys or tensioners is like skf etc, they dont say cos its cheap pish.

Even my mate said fuckin hell it could have at least last 2 months before it done that being cheap, you dont expect it to do it straight away and sound fuckin awfull.