Thread: JNK444Y
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2005, 10:07 PM
passperto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rs 1600i

thats a good picture of it yeah i spoke to you a while back didnt i well i wont £3000 for it 12 months mot straight threw of course ive put mark four plastic inner arches in it to stop the water and crap getting up there its had new cam belt oil filter fuel fiter rear over riders battery oil presure gauges in the middle with rs16i trim round them they look nice all under the arches has been re wax oiled again good clean up as you do its alway locked up in me workshop ive only done 1500 miles since ive had it i love it to bits and dont really wont to sell it i painted all the origanal koni shocks again and painted the drums and calipers red witch set it of its still got the original tyre in the boot and rim it has various chrome bits on it all etched rs1600i in the same writing thats on the back of the car ive got spair twin coils spare sensors inlet manifold dials all injection pipes pucker 4 spoke steering wheel trimmed in leather with a red stich spare ecu got spare rocker cover bead polished origanal oil filler cap 89000 miles on the clock loads of other bits arches are as smoth as a babys bum got spot lights and fogs lots more but of the top of me head thats it