Old 13-10-2012, 07:01 AM
scoooby slayer
10K+ Poster!!

Received 415 Likes on 308 Posts

well ive been pretty busy, the wheel wobble is now all gone drives perfect now, and the coilovers after my alterations i still wasnt happy with so i have now fitted some new meister r coilovers and all the noise and bounceing has gone, its still firm but alot more useable now on the road and its virtually silent
they are a unique coilover design aswell (to me anyways) as you can adjust the ride height without adjusting the springs base perch as the bottom mount is also threaded and adjustable, so ive set up the suspension to the exact position it was on the ohlins so as i dont upset the allignment as the car has been fully geo set up and ive still got spring preload.
the coilovers are available for a quite a few cars and i highly recomend them even the spring rates are excellent out the box, they appear to be one the best of the cheaper brand coilovers.

http://meisterr.com/

the sills where looking a little rusty so i cleaned them down, treated them and undersealed. ive just got to find a paint match for the under bonnet now, ive bought loads of grey paints but none match i may need to go to a paint supplier with the car and get a match done, other than that its just about done, im hopeing to get to santa pod with the car before the year is out, im very happy with the new car so far, it is effortless to drive i need to get the gtech in there and see how she fairs to the supra.