Old 24-07-2012, 08:01 PM
steven mc kay
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default small up date

Been to dominics today to see how things are going with my car, they have started to strip parts back of ready for the paint work to be done, how ever a few small things need finished first.

fuel cell fire wall.
sill stand tubes . ( gordon ran out of time the day i picked it up so said i would get dom to do it )
intercooler and pipeing .
that prity much it then its paint time .

here is a few photos of it so far .

rear spoiler fitted
carbon roof vent
and almost the fuel cell fire wall
side skirts

This image has been resized. Click here to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.
This image has been resized. Click here to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.

notice the spec r breather fitted behind dash keeps engine bay tidy, plus a good ide me thinks the coil pack is fitted inside so keeps it dry

i love this photo rear end looks good i think with the spoiler and the face lift lights

thanks steven