View Single Post
Old 16-05-2012, 01:30 PM
greendragon3
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well lads here is one for the books ,
i got a call from a man in roscommon last week saying he knew the whereabouts of another sierra van !!!
took a chance yesterday and went down for a look and ended up buying , its in better shape than the white one and i actually had it running very quick despite it being parked up for over ten years !
the fun stated when we tried to extract it from its resting place , took about four hours enlisting the help of a chainsaw , sledge , pickaxe and numerous garden implements ,

oh and a very tasty bit if off road driving by declan rafter ( blackmagic) in his trusty landcruiser ,
demolishion and road building complete we finally faced her for the road and got her loaded on to declans trailer ,
she is now home and awaiting a good cleaning to see the extent of the restoration that awaits ,
as you will see in the pictures a dog took a liking to the interior and its fooked but i bought a donor car yesterday aswell with a good interior so we should be alright ,
a huge thankyou to padraig noonan ( the frog ) from roscommon for helping me source the van and also to declan and jonny nitro for thier help in getting it home here area few pictures .