Old 28-04-2012, 02:29 PM
mpf1987
BOOOOSSSST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Breaking complete “H” plate series 2 RS turbo 2.0 ZVH

Breaking complete “H” plate series 2 RS turbo 2.0 ZVH (black)
ENGINE
Engine is 2.0 zetec bottom end with JE low comp forged pistons, lightened and balanced crank with bronze bushes, ARP rod bolts and a focus rs head gasket with ARP head bolts. A fiesta rs turbo head (previously reaconned by Burton) with new valve guides, piper cam and vernier pulley. With using a fiesta turbo head the car runs EFI with cosworth management (dark green injectors, 3 bar map sensor, modified dizzy and a L6 ECU). It is running a stage 2 hybrid turbo on a standard exhaust manifold and massive cone K+N filter, mongoose full stainless exhaust system. Red samco boost and water hoses with bailey header tank, water swirl pot and breather tank. Forge dump valve, Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator and Aeroquip fittings, sytec fuel pump, strut brace and a radtech alloy radiator.
INTERIOR
Full black leather recaro seats (1 driver, 1 passenger , rear bench and back rest), chrome show cage, standard 90 spec door cards, standard dash with nomad volts, oil pressure and oil temp gauges in centre vent pod finished in carbon wrap, nomad boost gauge fitted in dash surround, white clocks, 4 spoke rs steering wheel.
EXTERIOR
4* 17” Compomotive 5 spoke mo’s finished in black, koni shocks with lowering springs and 4 pot hispec callipers (disks, pads and brackets). Standard rear brake setup, front end is fully polly bushed. The shell of the car is very good underneath not long ago had new inner/outer sills but the paint work could do with a tidy up (the car has never been painted).
OBVIOUSLY I HAVENT LISTED EVERYTHING ON THE CAR, IT IS A COMPLETE CAR SO IF YOU NEED ANYTHING THAT ISNT LISTED JUST ASK AND WE CAN GO FROM THERE. I ALSO HAVE A LOT OF STANDARD PARTS.
PRICES (really not that sure what everything is worth so Im putting what I think, but will be open to sensible offers)
Engine--£1000
Cosworth management (ecu, injectors, dizzy, map sensor, throttle body)--£200---SOLD
Turbo--£250---SOLD
Exhaust --£150---SOLD
K+N--£50---SOLD
Koni’s--£100---SOLD
Fuel pressure regulator--£120---SOLD
Samco hoses (boost/water) --£80---SOLD
Radiator--£70---SOLD
Strut brace (front)--£30---SOLD
Dump valve--£50
Hispec front brake setup (only covered 500miles at the most)--£450---SOLD
Wheels--£300---SOLD
Fuel pump--£25---SOLD
Seats--£400---SOLD
Cage--£40---SOLD
Steering wheel--£120---SOLD
Nomad gauges--£20 each
3 Gauge centre vent surround--£15---SOLD
ANYTHING I HAVENT PUT A PRICE FOR I AM OPEN TO A SENSIBLE OFFER AS IM NOT SURE WHAT STUFFS WORTH. IM NOT AFTER RIPPING ANYONE OFF IF YOU FEEL THE PRICES I HAVE PUT ARE UNJUST THN MAKE ME AN OFFER, ALL PARTS WOULD BE PLUS POSTAGE AND I CAN TAKE PICTURES IF REQUESTED AND EMAIL THEM TO YOU. ALL ITEMS ARE PLUS POSTAGE.
CheeRS for you time, Matt

Last edited by mpf1987; 21-08-2012 at 12:02 PM.