Thread: Spec me....
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CrOwSoN15
A diet!

I'm struggling to get any struture to my diet, it's all very well people saying "eat plenty of protein" etc etc, but nawing on a chicken breast isn't very appealing.

I'm 19, weighing in at around 11st 3, and my first goal is to hit 12, but eventually would like to hit 12 1/2 - 13 stone.

What's your diet? How much do you eat? And any recommendations would be appreciated!

Ben.
Ben,

More info needed about you mate. What do you eat now? What body type are you? How often do you train and what for? What are your long term goals? Supps, i.e Shakes etc

Also, I'm afraid that eating chicken may be boring but its part of what you have to do. Can tart it up if you have time. After a while though you will find all protein foods bland, eggs, fish, meat, all of em. Not the most pleasant thing to force feed yourself but it has to be done sometimes to make the gains.

I guess I eat 6 meals a day?? But a meal can be only a shake. Not a BB diet but my daily intake looks like this:

7am - 4 weetabix & protein shake
9-10am - 100 grams of nuts
10-11am - large protein shake
1pm - 200g chicken with noodles
4pm - 6 boiled eggs or 200g chicken
8pm - normal meal (chicken, mince, fish based - normal foods though like fahitas, spaghetti, lasagne etc etc)
9-10pm - protein shake

Plenty of protein (300g odd), some carbs, some fat. I havent counted but tbh I dont think either of us needs to be counting macros. Gets too serious.

On that I am successfully recomping (losing fat & gaining muscle). It can be as simple as about. Doesn't have to take over your life, although I work in an office so finding time to eat is easy.