Old 05-03-2012, 12:27 AM
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RS Bungle
Nice one not a very big budget maybe upto 1200 ish i missed a 66k miler on ebay the other day with full leather for £940 so my budget should get me a good un hopefully, They seem to be out there for fuck all money these days and there a lot of car,

Look forward to the progress mate get the pics up as things progress
if you get one get one after a v plate or late 199 v plate, these had galvansied bodies so dont rust like other models, but notcied the st200 rust bad compared to st24s

can be bought cheap nowdays aswell, i paid 1300 for mine 3 years ago, its never let me down and is clocking alomst 170k, only thing ive done is service and brakes and arms, it was already lowered, st200 twin exhaust, filter and twin headlights and wheels, ive upgraded the engine to full st 200 everything bar internals, i did have st200 seats but missed the heated seats so have replaced them with the mk3 st220 seats now and got someone to wire them up, and rest of interior right down to headlining and carpet is st200

though its been sat on the drive for 8 months and still fires first turn of the key