Old 29-02-2012, 08:34 PM
saph cos rob
swindon rsoc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default B&M short shift / Motorsport leads /.48 exhaust housing / AP clutch / 4x4 heat shield

just thought id try it on here before i get messed about on egay - open to sensible offers, need to recoup some funds so i can go spending again lol...

B&m short shifter for a T5 (2wd) trial fitted but never used, note that the gear selector stick has an m12 thread not the m10 that the oem ford gear knob is,,, £sold

set of motorsport leads unfortunatly the king lead plug broke on removal, all else is spot on, il though the king lead in if you want to see if you can get it fixed, were working spot on before taking off, no use to me as on coil packs now,,, £60 + post

AP 4 paddle clutch, imo still got a few thousend miles left in it cheap as chips to get these re-paddled now too,,, £sold

sapph 4x4 heat shield, bought as i was going to use a 4x4 manifold but havnt bothered, little bit damaged on the top in the usual place,,, £60 + post

.48 housing, has a few cracks in the wastegate surround, never had boost leak issues though, missing 2 exhaust downpipe studs,,, £60 + post

pm me any q's and payment by paypal gift please! cheers

Last edited by saph cos rob; 02-03-2012 at 08:10 PM.