Thread: Focus ST
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2012, 05:32 PM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 449 Likes on 397 Posts
Default Focus ST

Have decided to sell my car due to an expanding family. Really regretting putting it up for sale but needs must!

MOT due October, Full service history, I am the 3rd owner. The first was a lady from Ford HQ, the second an older guy. Has covered 62,800 miles but will rise due to daily use.

It's a 5 door ST-2 in very good condition with a few age related stone chips along the front. Interior is all perfect condition.

There are a few optional extras added to the original spec list such as Bluetooth handsfree, Touchscreen Satnav, dual zone Climate control and a space saver spare wheel. Normally they come with no spare but a can of tyre-weld and a compressor, useless if you get a gash in a tyre! I have also added an Ipod connection interface.

When I purchased the car it was 100% standard but I have since added the following,
  • Genuine Ford 19" RS Alloys with the OE Continental tyres. All 4 tyres have plenty of tread. Eibach spacers to bring them out to the correct offset.
  • Ford approved Eibach 30mm lowering springs
  • Full 3" Exhaust system compromising of a Mongoose downpipe and Sports Cat and a Milltek Resonated cat back system. The exhaust is no louder than standard on a steady drive but opens up with a nice throaty roar when you put your foot down.
  • Dreamscience Induction Kit, this moves the filter down to behind the front bumper, giving a better airflow.
  • Airtec Front mounted intercooler
  • Dreamscience remap, which uploads a selection of 5 different maps via a laptop plugged into the OBD port.
  • MK2 facelift rear bumper with carbon wrapped diffuser.
  • LED tail lights and various other styling tweaks.
Although I have not had it rolling roaded, similar cars regularly give 300bhp / 350lbft. the car is still just as happy pootling around town as it is on the open road. It uses no oil or water and has been 100% reliable in my ownership.

As said I really don't want to let it go but needs must. Price is £8000.