Old 17-12-2011, 08:28 PM
john_p_b
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by S3an
there could be a seperate court case to establish the liability side of things. It took a bus company over 2 years to admit liability for my accident. it ended up 75% 25% split. i was given 25% as i should have slowed down on the approach to the junction (just incase he pulled out in front of me) Stupid yes, you are always partly to blame in one way of the other, ie you were on your way to work and you should have slowed down approaching the junction just in case.
i had slowed, it's a nasty crossroad at the top of a pretty much blind crest but it wasn't a case she pulled out, she never even slowed down for it! the damage to and positioning of the cars imo showed that she was traveling at pace so has no defence of "just pulling out" but i'm sure the insurance company are going to try everything to avoid admiting full liability as the bill must have been hug, fence and road sign got cleared up, air ambulance was called etc.

NC53, thanks for the answer, didn't think it'd be that long! what can take 6 years to resolve these days?!