Old 01-12-2011, 11:06 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JonnyBravo
Not the single seater thing, the slik cat purple and White thing, I did a session as a passenger with some nutty drifter and we were shifting on down the back straight, murdering everything else would be a understatement.

I'll stand corrected if you have driven that car, I'd be very surprised if that's all we were pulling down that straight
Videos of me driving them on Youtube mate

Driven them loads.

Its quick... because it has downforce. But yep. Sadly thats all you were doing mate! about 130mph.

Feels fast though huh!!!! Great car. VERY physical to drive. Insane corners speeds. My Westfield is on another planet in a straight line though once it gets up on boost. They only have 265bhp mate and not alot of torque. The corner speeds and heavy controls really take it out of you. 10 laps at full chat and you are FOOOOKED!

One of my all time fav cars to drive though. Fabulous things. Its a normally aspirated Jagaur V6 engine on LPG. They are all running paddle shift now. This has made them alot easier and bit less physical. The old sequential lever needed a big tug!

Last edited by Porkie; 01-12-2011 at 11:15 AM.