View Single Post
Old 26-11-2011, 02:14 PM
LUKEY1992

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Start of a new chapter

Well at long last I have my hands on a fiesta, its a 3 door, 1.3 (not zetec) 2000 reg In green

Bought it off my mum for not alot, only done 25000 miles from new so is mechanically sound

The plan over the next year is to retrim the interior as its the basic spec, adding better dials, covering the dash, soundproofing etc etc

Also add a set of Nice looking alloys, nothing tacky as I cannot stand that, a set of Zetec S bumpers and fill in all the dents obtained from carparks and my mums bad driving lol

By this time (filling in the dents lol) most of the car will be prepped for a respray (in another colour) which will be done, not complete as its going to be fully carpeted inside and the engine will remain the original so the bonnet will be kept shut

Soon as I hit 21 and my insurance goes down a little, Puma engine will be fitted

Other things that I will be doing is rear disc conversion (will need help on whats the best bits to use), Stiffen the suspension up as its not good enough at the moment

I will be retaining the seats and trim as its an everyday car, commuter, but will look around for a set of leather or bucket seats to fit, however choice is limited as I will still be carrying passengers

So here she is, please dont laugh

Work will commence on the car soon as my mum picks up her new motor on wednesday

Last edited by LUKEY1992; 26-11-2011 at 03:47 PM.